2021 NATIONAL BISON MONTH
- ELIGIBILITY: This Ted’s Montana Grill Gift Card Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least 18 years of age or older and have opted in to receive e-mails from the Sponsor at the time of entry. Employees, directors, and officers, and their immediate family members and household members, of Ted’s Montana Grill, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives and agents involved in the implementation and execution of the Sweepstakes are NOT eligible. For purposes of these Official Rules, “immediate family” means spouse, parents or legal guardians, siblings, children, step-parents, step-siblings, step-children, and the spouses of the foregoing, and “household members” means those people who share the same residence, whether or not related. Void where prohibited.
- AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant (or if the entrant is not of the age of majority in his/her state of residence [an “eligible minor”], their parent or legal guardian) fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- MONTHLY SWEEPSTAKES PERIODS: The Sweepstakes Period begins at 12:01 AM EDT Monday, July 5, 2021 and ends on Friday, July 23, 2021 at 11:59 PM EDT. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM EDT on the last day of the Sweepstakes Period.
- HOW TO ENTER: There is no purchase necessary to enter the Campaign. Entering the Campaign does not guarantee receipt of a Prize (as defined herein). Eligible persons who satisfy the Eligibility Criteria (each, an "Entrant") can enter the Campaign by any of the following methods:
- “Check in” to any Ted’s Montana Grill Facebook Page and post a photo enjoying a Ted’s Bison burger and use the Campaign hashtag (#TedsAmericanBurger);
- Post a photo enjoying a Ted’s Bison burger and use the designated hashtag (#TedsAmericanBurger) on Twitter or Instagram;
- Post a photo with a bison or bison food product and use the designated hashtag (#TedsAmericanBurger) on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook; or,
- E-mail a photo enjoying a Ted’s bison burger or with a bison or bison food product to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “National Bison Month Sweepstakes Entry” in the subject line and Entrant’s name, phone number, and email address in the message.
- RANDOM DRAWING: The Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. A random drawing will be conducted by representatives of the Sponsor using randomization methods selected in its sole discretion. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. No assignment or transfer of any Prize is permitted. Winners will be notified by phone and/or mail and/or e-mail at Sponsor’s discretion.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): There will be one (1) grand Prize awarded. The Grand Prize will consist of the following:
Total estimated retail value of the Grand Prize is $350.
- 2 Bison and 2 Beef Delmonicos
- 2 Bison and 2 Beef Filets
- 2 Bison and 2 Beef NY Strips
- 1 lb of Bison Grind and 1 lb of Beef Grind
- Ted’s Seasoning
- RELEASE: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant (or entrant’s parent or legal guardian) agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or any use of any prize.
- OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS: All details and other restrictions regarding the Sweepstakes not specified in these Official Rules shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail and govern. Potential winners and any guests who will share in the prize will each be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release, within fourteen (14) days of notification, failing which the potential winner will be disqualified and another winner selected in the place of the disqualified entrant at random from all eligible entries received. If a potential winner does not respond within seven (7) days of issuance of the first notification attempt (or a shorter time if required by exigencies), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will be disqualified, forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries. The Sponsor may successively attempt to contact up to two (2) potential winners in accordance with such procedure, and if there is still no confirmed winner of a prize after such attempts have been made, if any, the prize may go un-awarded.
- By accepting the prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor’s authority, may use winner’s name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity without additional compensation or consideration, unless prohibited by law. Non-compliance with Official Rules will result in forfeiture of a prize and an alternate winner may be selected. If a prize notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. No correspondence will be acknowledged. The Sponsor shall have no liability for any prize notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by the potential winner for any reason. No substitutions or transfer of any prize is permitted. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes. Upon entry into the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. By participating in the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry, entrant agrees that Sponsor has not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. The “Authorized Account Holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, including but not limited to, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Fulton County, Georgia, USA; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, unless otherwise provided by applicable law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Georgia.
- MODIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
- WINNERS’ LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Ted’s Montana Grill, Inc. Gift Card Sweepstakes – Winners’ List, ATTN: Marketing Department Ted’s Montana Grill, Inc., 133 Luckie Street, Atlanta, Georgia 30303.
- SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Ted’s Montana Grill, Inc., 133 Luckie Street, Atlanta, Georgia 30303.